THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER TOURNAMENT CHESS AND CHECKERS SET
Are you a chess ambassador? There is no better chess set out there to highlight this amazing game. Our Tournament Chess and Checkers Set is a simple yet completely unique design. The 20" tournament-sized board is just 1 piece of full grain leather. Hand crafted wooden chess pieces are made by craftsmen in Poland, with each piece containing unique variances, and have felt bottoms. The thick, vegetable-tanned checker pieces are made by leather craftsmen in Mexico. The carrying case can be comfortably carried over the shoulder or cross body over the back while you wander the world. The set contains small pieces so be careful to keep them away from small children, hungry dogs and vacuums..
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE BEST PEOPLE - The quality of our leather chess sets is only as good as the people who make them. We employ the best leather artisans in the business.
2. THE BEST LEATHER - We only use full grain leather, which is the strongest, most expensive, highest grade of cow leather, sourced from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
3. THE BEST THREAD - Our thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. We use extremely strong, marine-grade polyester thread that is UV and saltwater resistant. You'll find the same thread used in parachutes.
4. THE BEST PARTS - Our hardware is surgical grade stainless steel 316 that will never degrade. You will not find snaps, magnets, zippers, Velcro or wheels, which all eventually break, on our leather designs.
5. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built this unique chess set to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle stampeding elephants, your daily morning commute, and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti, or uptown on the A train at rush hour, we've got you covered. If this leather chess set goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.