REVISED EDITION, based on customers' reviews!
“Chess Tactics For Intermediates” is a book which contains detailed explanation of basic chess tactics with suitable examples and some puzzles with detailed solutions including player’s thinking process. Usually these tactics were learned by beginners, but the problem with most of the intermediate players that I’ve seen is not knowing these concepts clearly and that is the reason why I dedicate this book to intermediate players. After reading this book you’ll be able to:
* Understand what tactics are
* Understand different type of tactics
* Understand the difference between similar tactics
* Understand the types of specific tactic
* Understand how tactics are used in real games
* Understand how a player’s thinking process should be
* Understand how to use these tactics
*Understand much more.
Added - 5 Tactical chess games with annotations. Nov/18/2016