From Opening to Endgame
The middlegame is a pivotal stage of every chess game. Playing successful openings is crucial, and understanding the endgame is decisive. However, the middlegame is arguably the most important part of every chess game. It gives the game direction and allows players to establish winning positions. It is also the phase of the game during which most material is exchanged to make way for the endgame. Typically, it lasts longer than either other stage, and requires a deeper level of analysis.
Learn and Execute Winning Tactics and Strategy
Because chess is an old game that has been played by many great minds, there are many middlegame concepts you can learn to improve as a chess player. There are two main principles that you should learn and apply in the middlegame: tactics and strategy. Understanding them will improve the quality of your planning and thus allow you to play better moves. In this book, you will learn the following:
• The definition of chess tactics and strategy
• The most common and useful chess tactics for you to use in your games
• Strategic concepts for you to remember and achieve in your games
• How to smoothly transition from the opening to the middlegame
• How to set up advantageous positions for the endgame
• General middle game “dos and don’ts” to prevent blunders and encourage smart moves
• Chess diagrams to illustrate every single move and give you a visual representation of each position on the board
• A real-life example of a middlegame battle between two chess grandmasters
Establish Winning Positions
The lessons you will learn from this book will instantly give you a better understanding of fundamental chess concepts. You will learn to apply proper tactics and strategy to set up advantageous positions and make significant material gains in the middlegame. As a result, you will increase your chances of reaching the endgame with a better position than your opponent and thus increase your chances of victory in every game you play.
So don't hesitate. If you want to learn about chess tactics and strategy, now is the time. Just scroll up and grab your copy now!