A Trip Through Chess History
In addition to being a great test of logic and patience, chess is an art that has been practiced for centuries by some of the world’s brightest minds. Indeed, the history of chess was written by artists who, through hard-fought and relentless battles, shared their incredible genius with the world and made it possible for us to learn from them.
Experience Chess at the Highest Level
This book is a collection of 20 legendary chess games, played by some of the greatest geniuses of all time. It provides the following:
• A move-by-move analysis of each game to help you study and understand
• Chess diagrams to illustrate every single move and give you a visual representation of the board at each turn
• Background information on each game, so you can understand the context in which they were played
• Player bios to help you familiarize yourself with some of the greatest chess players in history
• Lessons to learn from each game
In other words, this book is a trip through chess history that will give you a look at some of the best games ever played. It will also provide the narration and insight necessary for you to understand each game, analyze each grandmaster’s plan, and follow as beautiful masterpieces are unveiled before you.
Learn From the Best
With this book, you will improve your knowledge of chess culture and get acquainted with some of the most famous and entertaining artists to ever play the game. You will also develop understanding of some rare chess tactics. Finally, you will discover numerous historical playing styles and can study the ones that fit you best to improve your game.
So don't hesitate. If you're a chess fan and want to take an entertaing trip through chess history, now is the time. Just scroll up and grab your copy now!