Be Decisive When it Counts Most
The endgame is arguably the most important phase of every chess game. It is the decisive point of the opposition between two fighting minds and consequently, one must be prepared before reaching it. The goal of every chess game is the same: to deliver checkmate. Doing so requires much more than playing well in the opening and middlegame. It requires understanding of endgame fundamentals, knowledge of common checkmate patterns, and more. For centuries, chess experts have studied chess endgames and developed sound and effective theory around the topic.
Prepare Yourself for Every Battle
This book contains the theoretical content you will need to develop a basic understanding of chess endgame fundamentals. It will enable you to deliver checkmate more often and more efficiently by providing the following:
• Basic endgame strategies
• Rules to keep in mind and apply during chess endgames
• Tips for establishing positional advantages in the endgame
• Examples of fundamental endgame positions
• Diagrams and illustrations to help you visualize the chess board while learning about the endgame
• Common checkmate patterns illustrated and analyzed for your understanding
• A real-life example of an endgame battle between two chess grandmasters
Become a Checkmate Machine
After reading this book, you will have a better understanding of what the endgame is, when it starts, and what to do once it has. You will know exactly what moves to look for at each turn, and what moves to avoid to improve your position and give yourself a decisive advantage. Lastly, you will familiarize yourself with some of the most common checkmate patterns and thus learn to quickly deliver checkmate in various endgame scenarios. As a result, your game will improve and you will begin to win more games.
So don't hesitate. If you want to learn to deliver checkmate, now is the time. Just scroll up and grab your copy now!